MSS pumps are multistage centrifugal feed pumps specifically designed for brackish and seawater reverse osmosis service, representing the most reliable high-pressure feed pump available today.
Loaded with unique features such as the patented Water Bearing™ thrust bearing, product-lubricated shaft bearings, and maintenance-free design, the MSS ensures years of trouble-free operation. The MSS also features one of the longest warranties in the industry – a full 18 months of coverage from the date of product installation.
- Shaft seal operates at low pressure
- Flexible disc coupling
- 316 SS shell support bracket
- Bearing drain line (low pressure)
- Precision leveling foot
- Grooved end pipe joints
- Duplex SS 2205 housing
- 316L SS stages – passivated & electropolished – proven in hundreds of SWRO applications
- Flanged construction for easy internal inspection
- Inlet rotatable in 90° increments
- Easy shaft alignment
- Integrated motor adapter (anodized aluminum alloy)
- WATER BEARING™
High Inlet Pressure Option
All MSS pumps can be equipped with high inlet pressure option to allow inlet pressure to 70 bar.
This unique design features:
- Use of low-cost, standard mechanical seals, operating at a low pressure (typically 1-2 bars)
- Total protection of the motor from pump thrust loads – a major problem with high inlet pressure operation
- Pump shaft kept in tension – no potential for shaft buckling
- Handles total axial thrust – no load on motor bearings
- Never needs lubrication
- Bearing cooled by feed water – no ambient temperature limit
- 316L SS stages, passivated and electropolished
Please contact Customer Service for Manuals and Drawings.
On October 8-11 the global desalination industry convened in Sydney for the International Desalination Association World Congress. Following delays...
Vote for Rancho San Lucas for Global Water Award 2020! We are excited to announce that the BiTurbo™ seawater reverse osmosis plant in Rancho San...