Standard HPB Series
With ten (10) models, there is a perfect fit for your most demanding performance, reliability and project schedule requirements. Standard MOC is Duplex SS 2205, however, Super Duplex SS 2507 is optional. Brine nozzle valve actuators, flanged connections and other options are available. Delivery of the standard line HPBs are built to your flows and pressures specifications in three (3) to (6) weeks in Duplex SS 2205.
- Variable area in nozzle (needle type for precise control)
- Thrust bearing – patent pending design, allows dry running
- Brine nozzle and volute
- Brine (turbine) impeller
- Rotor shaft
- Center bearing — lubricated by feed, ZERO brine leakage to feed
- Feed (pump) impeller
- End cap
- Multi-vane diffuser — radial pressure balanced for long wear ring and bearing
- Mounting foot (varies by model)
- O-rings — all bearings mounted on o-rings for easy removal
- Victaulic-type pipe joints (flanged joint optional)
- Standard Duplex SS 2205 MOC (Super Duplex SS 2507 optional)
- Can discharge brine at higher pressure for easy brine disposal
Mega System HPB
Six (6) models cover the largest current and anticipated SWRO trains. Standard MOC is Duplex SS 2205 with Super Duplex SS 2507 optional. Brine nozzle valve actuators, flanged connections and other options available.
Please contact Customer Service for Manuals and Drawings.
FEDCO's HPB Ultra series of UHP Turbochargers are rated for pressures up to 124 bar (1800 psi) – allowing for operation far above the pressure rating of 83 bar (1200 psi) typical for conventional RO equipment.
The HPB Ultra represent the simplest, safest and most reliable UHP RO solution on the market.
The HPB Ultra is available in eight models to meet a range of flow rates from 3 m3/hr to 208 m3/hr, making them suitable for everything from small-scale industrial wastewater treatment to large-scale brine concentration applications.
For detailed information on the HPB Ultra series, refer to product specifications or contact us to find out more.
Vote for Rancho San Lucas for Global Water Award 2020! We are excited to announce that the BiTurbo™ seawater reverse osmosis plant in Rancho San...
Executive Summary This White Paper addresses the impact of ERDs on the energy consumption of the RO process using an objective and fully transparent...